A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sax Appeal


This mix is a result of me craving more and more actual instrument layers in the music I listen to so with this mix I thought I would try and create a little Sax Appeal. Featuring lots of Saxaphone, Trumpets Keyboards, and some lovely plucked Basslines. Hope I get you funkin'!

1. Gramatik- Just Jammin'
2. Sola Rosa - Turn Around (Dublex Inc Mix)
3. JD73 - Happy People
4. Sola Rosa - Del Ray
5. The Black Seeds - Bring You Up
6. Sunner Soul - Neptune Jazz
7. The Valentine Brothers - Money's Too Tight (ADN Edit)
8. Ed Wizard & Disco Double Dee - Magic
9. Jayl Funk- All Night Long
10. Savages y Suefo - Sweet Relish (Mash and Munkee Remix)
11. The Breakbeat Junkie - What I Need (DJP's Boombox Remix)
12. Neighbour - Phyllo
13. Rephrase - Since 1939
14. Quantic - Transatlantic
15. Jayl Funk - Cabin Fever (Danny Massure)
16. B Team - You Wild
17. Afro Qben - Just Get Up and Dance
18. Calagad13 - Back to the Power (Slynk Mix)
19. DJ Stefunk - Everyone Loves to Dance (Danny Massure Remix)
20. Danny Massure - Mama Didn't Lie (Rephrase Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment